Day 1: Arrival
On arrival at Kigali International Airport in Rwanda, you will be received by one of our tour guide who will transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in Kigali Hotel.
Day2: Pick Up for City Tour – Bwindi Impenetrable NP
Early morning pick up by our company tour guide who will transfer you Kigali for a city tour and visit the local markets, art and craft shops, Kigali genocide memorial Centre and later transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable NP driving through a beautiful country side and a home to the mountain gorillas. Overnight in Bwindi Gorilla Haven( Budget facility), Rushaga Gorilla camp ( Midrange facility).
Day 3: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi National Park
Begin the day with breakfast ready for trekking, which begins at 8:00 am with a briefing from the UWA staff. Ensure to carry along with you rain jacket, drinking water, snacks, jungle boots etc The guides will lead you inside the jungle to see the Gorillas for a group you have been booked for. Perhaps one of the most exciting wildlife experiences on earth. The tracking may take between 2 and 6 hours but it’s well worth the effort. Back to Rwanda for an overnight. Overnight in Muhabura Hotel ( Budget facility) Le Volcanoes Gorilla hotel ( midrange facility
Day 4: Golden Monkey Trekking
Have an early morning breakfast and then proceed to the park headquarters to trek golden monkeys along with other primates in the forest. After you will be transferred to Kigali for your departure flight.
PRICE: (Ask for the quotations)
- Airport transfers and meet & greet service by our local representatives at Kigali International airport
- All Accommodation in standard rooms.
- Meals as Full board
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari
- Transportation by a safari Car
- Golden monkeys permit: 100$
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Gorilla permit
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc